For 2020 the annual AWS re:Invent conference will be held entirely online and virtual this year between Monday 30th November and Friday 18th December.
This 3 week virtual conference showcases all that is new in the AWS world with;
- Keynote talk from Andy Jassy CEO of AWS who will share his own insights and the latest news about AWS products and services.
- The leads of the AWS Partner programs worldwide will be onstage to explain how they are helping partners transform their customers’ business through programs and services such as AWS Marketplace, AWS Migration and the Public Sector Partner Programs.
- Learn about new advances in AWS developments including the first ever Machine Learning Keynote as well as learning how some of the worlds largest infrastructures run on AWS. There are even opportunities to get hands-on experience with AWS DeepRacer, an advanced machine learning technique.
- Dr. Werner Vogels, AWS CTO shares his insights on resilient architectures and what this means for the future of software development.
- AWS will also share insights through the weeks on advances in AWS technologies, future product direction, and amazing case studies and practical implementations.
In addition: there are various additional tracks that take place over the event, including the LEARN track; here you can discover new ways of working with AWS, hear from experts, and advance your own knowledge and skills in AWS.
There are hundreds of sessions over the 3 weeks – and you can hear from AWS experts from around the globe, engage with the technical community, hear about best practice and ask questions about AWS products and services.
The CirrusHQ team will be watching closely the events and announcements and providing our own insights during the 3 weeks of events through our news pages.
Free registration is open to all—register today and start your AWS re:Invent experience click here.
To read our own CirrusHQ AWS Engineering Blog click here.