CirrusHQ is a rapidly growing Amazon Web Services (AWS) specialist, who are working at the forefront of AWS services for our customers.
We are an AWS Advanced Consulting and Channel Partner, working with customers at every stage of their cloud journey, supporting them from the initial planning stages, through migration, and ongoing management and optimisation.
Our team of AWS certified solution architects and engineers have extensive experience in designing, managing and deploying mission critical AWS based solutions for customers worldwide, with requirements ranging from single servers to multi region high traffic websites with millions of users.
This new role within CirrusHQ will help drive the continued growth of our AWS services. You will be an evangelist for AWS Cloud and CirrusHQ Services to our clients and prospective customers, will be target driven, and passionate about driving growth. You will also be part of a dynamic group of people who are passionate about our customers success.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Reporting on pipeline, activities, actions and progress / next steps
- Ownership of reporting on sales KPI’s
- Developing, with the business, a sales plan; and able to execute against
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with our key accounts, identify their roadmap and grow their business with AWS and CirrusHQ
- Identify new logo routes and customer opportunities
- Managing contract and commercial negotiations within our framework
- Travel as required to meet new and current clients to develop business opportunities
- Working with AWS and our Partners to identify opportunities for lead generation from those relationships
- Take ownership of the sales engine within CirrusHQ and work with the leadership team in developing opportunities
- Prepare proposals and sales documentation, and help improve and refine our sales approach
- Closing deals in line with targets
Experience & Skills
- Strong and successful sales career in the IT / Managed Services / Hosting / Cloud Industry
- Track record of developing your own leads and opportunities
- Excellent Customer skills with the ability to orchestrate the right resources around a sales engagement
- Full understands and can take customers through the sales cycle
- Good understanding of AWS with experience in AWS sales
- Wider experience and understanding of the Cloud and Managed Services industry
- Able to articulate and speak to; Managed Services, Cloud and business and technical cases for this technology, as well as AWS and the public cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing and engagement skills
- Strong record of developing growth & adoption of cloud technologies into enterprise businesses
- As a business we are committed to the development of our staff, making sure everyone has the right certifications and experience to develop themselves and support our customers
- We can be flexible on location for this role, though regular engagement face to face with our engineering teams at our head office in Livingston, would be required
- This role offers a base salary + Sales Commission Scheme
- Company has a contributory pension scheme