CirrusHQ is a rapidly growing managed services provider based in central Scotland. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Cloud Systems Administrator to join our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
We offer 3 days a week working from home with Tuesdays and Thursdays working from our office in Livingston.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of support ticket system
- Dealing with incidents and changes on a daily basis
- Provide first and second line support to customers
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
You will need:
- Previous experience of managing Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- AWS certifications, at associate level
- AWS CloudFormation
- Exposure to cloud based systems management