Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
We offer flexible working, pension, a friendly relaxed work environment, excellent career development and the option to obtain relevant qualifications.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and build of AWS based solutions
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rota.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Attendance at client meetings and company events.
- Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
- 3 years experience of administering Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy work load.
- Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/Chef configuration management
- AWS certifications, at associate or professional level.
Salary dependent on experience.