CirrusHQ, a UK leading Cloud solutions company, are delighted to have achieved the AWS Service Delivery Partner status for AWS API Gateway.
To achieve this designation, AWS had to validate CirrusHQ as having a deep expertise of AWS API Gateway. This was achieved by CirrusHQ having shown a track record of delivering verified customer success for AWS API Gateway and completing a successful AWS technical review, so customers can be confident they are working with a partner that provides recent and relevant experience.
“AWS API Gateway is another key part of the AWS Serverless world. Our clients understand the value of not having to manage servers or infrastructure in terms of efficiency, and cost savings, but with API Gateway they can add a layer of orchestration, intelligence and integration to the serverless world, with API’s that can be exposed publicly as well as privately, but most importantly securely. The is the ‘front door’ through which our clients can easily integrate with other applications at any scale which then enables vast innovation across multiple disparate services.” commented Muhil Vannan, Technical Lead at CirrusHQ.
Amazon API Gateway is a fully managed service that makes it easy for developers to create, publish, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale. APIs act as the “front door” for applications to access data, business logic, or functionality from your backend services.
AWS API Gateway benefits
- Efficient API development
- Performance at any scale
- Cost savings at scale
- Easy monitoring
- Flexible security controls
- RESTful API options
“Again I am very proud of what the CirrusHQ team have achieved to add yet another AWS Service to our existing list of AWS Services in addition to our 50+ accreditations. This shows that CirrusHQ are always evolving and moving forward to help clients unlock the scale and innovation of the Cloud – from start-ups to growing organisations.” Daemonn Brody, MD at CirrusHQ.
CirrusHQ are a highly accredited and experienced UK leading cloud consultancy who consult, design, architect, build, migrate, and manage innovative AWS cloud based solutions for organisations to develop and grow.
With over 14 years’ experience of taking private, educational, Government and non-profit institutions online, CirrusHQ is also the UK’s first and only UK Consulting Partner to hold the AWS Education Competency and the Well-Architected Framework certification.
Move to the Cloud
- Immersion Days: Learn to implement solutions to transform an organisation
- Professional Services: Expert cloud design & delivery
- Cloud Migration: Ensure a smooth journey to the cloud
- FastStart: Efficient and cost effective service to test your next business solution in the cloud.
Optimising the Cloud
- Managed Cloud Services: Peace of mind & optimised AWS cloud
- Well Architected Review: Assess & improve cloud solutions
- DevOps: Streamline cloud delivery
- Serverless: Reduce infrastructure overhead & time to market
- CirrusHQ Insights: Dashboard to manage all your AWS accounts
Public framework & Accreditations
- G-Cloud 12
- Scotland Digital Technology Services DPS
- Guiding members of UCISA
- AWS’s Public Sector Partner & Solution Provider
- AWS Education Competency Partner
- AWS Marketplace
- AWS Advanced Consultancy Partner
High level of customer care
At CirrusHQ, the implementation of our services and the experience is core to our mission. We take pride in delivering at the highest standards and this dedication is reflected in our Net Promoter Score (NPS) – our customers rank us as excellent, giving us an NPS of +78 (range: -100 to +100).