CirrusHQ enable businesses to unlock the scale and innovation of the public cloud. Our highly accredited Cloud Experts are trusted by leading organisations to accelerate and transform the way business operates in the Cloud.
Our clients rely on our teams of highly skilled multi-discipline Cloud specialists to support:
- Cloud IT Governance – securing, managing & improving Cloud operations
- Cloud Enablement – migrating, modernising & deploying solutions to the Cloud
- Cloud Consultancy – using our insight & expertise to navigate and exploit Cloud technologies
We are ambitious and excited by the possibilities that the Cloud offers our clients, and we hold an envious number of certifications and accreditations:
- AWS Advanced Tier Services Partner
- AWS Public Sector Partner
- AWS Education Competency Partner
- AWS Migration Competency Partner
- AWS Marketplace Skilled Consulting Partner
- Our DevOps Competency allows us to transform your organisation and deliver software faster
- Our people hold over 50+ AWS individual certifications across our teams
- We hold specialist technical competency certifications, including: AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway and AWS CloudFront
- We are ‘Well-Architected’ certified and have undertaken hundreds of platform reviews for clients to improve their operations, performance, security and cloud cost management
- We deliver Cloud Immersion Day training and insights into the Cloud
- We are ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified to give our customers and partners confidence in our audited security systems and processes – you are in secure and safe hands
- and we are a Crown Commercial Service Supplier on the G-Cloud framework and an OGVA Member for the public sector.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Engineer/Systems Administrator to join our team as part of the Managed Services team. This role can be fully remote based in the UK or hybrid with up to 3 days a week working from home.
About the Role
Working within our Managed Services team, our Cloud Engineer/Systems Administrator’s are there to provide 24x7x365 support to our customers base covering day to day incidents, change and release management activities along with supporting our customers across a variety of projects.
The varied workload spans across all AWS technologies ensure we align to best practices and provide continuous service improvement.
- Responding to alerting providing incident management
- Day to day management of customer workloads
- Deploying customer workloads
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Participation in a 24/7 on-call rota
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practices and developments
- Attendance at client meetings and company events
- Previous experience supporting/administering Amazon Web Services
- AWS certifications, at the associate or professional level
- Experience in administering/troubleshooting Linux and/or Windows servers
- Command-line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy workload
Great to have:
- Python programming
- Database setup and administration (MySQL and PostgreSQL mainly)
- Experience of DevOps methodologies
- CloudFormation / CodePipeline experience
Why you want to work at CirrusHQ:
- 34 Days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- BUPA Private Healthcare plan
- Perkbox benefits, rewards and recognition
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within CirrusHQ as you will be an essential part of a fast-growing company
- Family Friendly working environment
- Professional development and support, we aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified
- Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
- Work on a wide variety of implementations and customer requirements, using most of the AWS services in different ways to meet customer needs
Interviews will be handled remotely via video calls.
Sounds like something for you? Then please complete the form below and attach your CV.
No agencies, please.