Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
During the current lockdown we are working on a fully remote basis, once things return to normal we offer upto 3 days a week working from home with Tuesdays and Thursdays working from our office in Livingston.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and build of AWS based solutions
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rota.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Attendance at client meetings and company events.
You will need:
- Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
- 3 years experience of administering Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy work load.
- Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
- Python programming
We offer flexible working, pension, a friendly relaxed work environment, excellent career development and the option to obtain relevant qualifications
Interviews will be handled remotely via video calls.
Sounds like something for you?
Then please send us your CV and cover letter.