We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Solution Provider Partner,
working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Cloud Systems Administrator to join
our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS
and designing new AWS based architectures.
- Design and build of AWS based solutions
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Participation in a 24/7 on call rota.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Attendance at client meetings and company events.
- Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
- 1 years’ experience of administering Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage a varied and busy workload.
Great to have:
- Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/Chef configuration management
- AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
- Python programming
Why you want to work at CirrusHQ:
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within CirrusHQ as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
- Flexible working schedule, work from home 3 days a week
- Professional development and support, we aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified
- Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible