We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of support ticket system
- Provide first and second line support to customers
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
- Previous experience of managing Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
Great to Have:
- AWS certifications, at associate level
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/Chef configuration management
- Exposure to cloud-based systems management
- Ample opportunity to develop your career within CirrusHQ as you will be an important
part of a fast-growing company
- Flexible working schedule, work from home 3 days a week
- Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best