CirrusHQ is a rapidly growing managed services provider based in Livingston. We are an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
Due to continued growth, we have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Systems Administrator to join our team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
The role offers flexible working including the ability to work on a remote basis up to 3 days per week.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of support ticket system
- Provide first and second line support to customers
- Day to day management of customer servers
- Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
You will need:
- Previous experience of managing Linux servers
- Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- AWS certifications, at associate level
- AWS CloudFormation
- Puppet/Chef configuration management
- Exposure to cloud based systems management